Thursday, August 7, 2008



I found exactly what the boys want..but if I order them online, they won't get here until after school starts..they weren't a bad price either..I think Joe will have to go to Penney's tomorrow to grab them from the store (God willing they have them in stock). I'll be in Sanford with my mom and sister, waiting for dad to have his batteries (in his pacemaker) replaced. I'm not the kind of mom that really worries about names on shoes/clothes, but I have to admit the skechers we bought Ray and some skater shoe (Globe? I think) that we bought in February are still in pretty decent shape..although they don't fit them anymore..and if they last that long, its worth it to me to spend a little bit more money on them.


These are the ones Daniel wants..


and these are the ones Ray picked out..I have to say, of the two boys, Raymond is far, far less picky, though Danny doesn't give me too much crap about name brands, he just wants them to fit the way HE likes, rather than the way I like..sometimes he wins, sometimes I do..(he wins when I decide its not worth the fight, lol.) They're only 29.99..so, a pretty decent deal.....

No comments: