Wednesday, June 18, 2008

FCAT SeaWorld Field Trip


Today was the fifth grade field trip to Sea World. All the 5th graders that were proficient in Reading and Math (score of a 3 or above) were invited free of charge (other than their lunch) to Sea World by the Principal. I was a chaperone today. It was HOT! The kids had a lot of fun though..so did I, although, I will be finding my foot massager soon, lol. Today is a twofer also..The top picture is of the Sea Lions that the kids fed today, they're so cute! The other is of my son and myself..I don't have too many of these, I hate, hate, hate having my picture taken, but today it was warranted.


2 comments:

Iva said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time. And congrats to your boy -- they all deserve the reward...they worked hard!

MamaSnapped said...

Cool pics! Looks like it was fun! HOT and field trips are always a pain!